The perfect way to top-off a zero-clearance fireplace is with a Forshaw chase top flashing…the finest flashing you’ll find.No one else can offer you a flashing top with this unique combination of features.
- Eliminate extra trips; deliver and install in one trip
- 26 gauge G-90 galvanized steel for extra weather resistance
- Seamless, one-piece stamped flashing and extra tall collar prevents any leakage. We recommend cross breaking.
- Tall collar prevents leaks that might otherwise occur due to sagging or snow build-up
- More standard sizes, so you can choose what size works for you in your market
- Double and triple-hole flashings available
- Eliminate the high cost of a sheet metal shop
NOTICE: Chase Tops must be installed according to your fireplace manufacturer’s specifications, and must comply with all local building codes.Click on the above link for installation instructions and other important facts and suggestions.
Forshaws sells Chase Top Flashings to dealers nationwide.
If you’re interested in finding a dealer in your area, or to find out more about these products, please click here.